Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My heart beats like a cold potato




Today.
-Went to get coffee at the cafe we pass every day. It was closed.
-Walked to school, dropped off our stuff.
-Went to the park to eat our lunch that our madre packed for us.
-Well, hello unidentifiable meat.
-We went to our favorite restaurant in the plaza with the adorable manager that loves us.
-He told us to "Squeeze the fun out of Salamanca." ..... in english.
-Emily and I did my homework...
-What a sweetie.
-Had a photo opt.
-Class...
-Rented "Buscando Nemo."
-Okay, what's the name of that movie in English all you English-speakers?
-Going once, going twice....
-Finding Nemo.
-We started watching it.
-I woke up for dinner with Emily looking at me saying, "Okay drooler, time to eat."
-You should've seen my pillow.
-During dinner I said that Sergio Ramos was "mi corazon y mi alma." (my heart and soul.)
-My padre declared his love my madre and said "Mi Corazon palpita como patata frita.”
-Translation: My heart beats like cold potato? Charming.
-Studying at McDonalds.
-What a day.

Highlight: The sweet man at the movie rental place gave me the poster of "Tiana y el Sapo" that I've had my eye on every time we go in there. :) That's "The Princess and the Frog" by the way!


No comments:

Post a Comment